Registration for New Students and Kindergarten Students for 2020/2021
Registration for New Students and Kindergarten Students
Brookville Elementary School
New Students and Kindergarten Students
Steps to Register:
- Parent/Guardian completes the "New Student to JEFCOED Pre-Registration form" electronically.
- Click on the link: https://forms.gle/FXo7YowoJMU6xVem8 (English) OR https://forms.gle/DVLM5drRwmTzyLmH6 (Spanish)
- Parents will scan new student documents and residence verification to the school to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once items are reviewed, you will be mailed a snapcode.
- Use the snapcode to begin the Online Registration process and verify your enrollment.
NEW Student Documents:
- Current immunization form (Alabama)
- Student birth certificate
- Student social security card (requested)
- Withdrawal papers from a previous school
- Custody papers (if applicable)
Residence Verification Documents:
- Current lease, mortgage or tax card. The custodial parent must be listed as tenant, occupant or owner.
- Two utility bills (current gas, electric, water)
- A copy of the custodial parent's driver's license or valid photo ID.
2nd Party Residency - Any parent unable to produce residence documentation may complete 2nd party residence. Please call the office at 205-379-2700 for required documents.