transcript requests

Need a Transcript?
In order to send your transcript to a university or other organization, the counseling office must have a completed and signed transcript request form. Forms can be found in the counseling office and on our counseling resources page. Please note: If your transcript needs to be attached to an email and/or uploaded to an application, make sure to include email address(es) on the request form, so we can send the transcript to you digitally.