Residency Verification

Residency Verification

Until Residency Verification is completed, a student is not officially enrolled in school.  Residency verifications must be done in person at Hueytown High School. 

The following is needed for residence verification:

  • Current lease or deed
  • 2 current utility bills ( must be Power, Gas or Water)
  • Parent/Guardian Picture ID ( DL or State issued ID)
  • If a student does not live with both parents, custody papers are required

If you have a student who is NEW to HHS and DID NOT attend HMS or Brighton last year, you will also need the following:

  • Social Security Card ( requested, not required)
  • Birth Certificate
  • Current Alabama Immunization Form (blue form)
  • Last Report Card from previous school