Change of Address for PEEHIP Refund

The recent PEEHIP refund for terminated and retired employees will be issued by the Jefferson County Schools Payroll Department sometime in August or September.

If you need to update your address with our system in order to receive your refund, please email and list your legal full name, last four digits of your social security number, and new address.