- Mortimer Jordan High School
Class of 2020 Senior Portraits
CLASS OF 2020
Upcoming seniors and parents: During the month of May, you should have received in the mail a brochure from Belmont Studios concerning senior drape/tux portraits.
Please read the brochure carefully and mark your calendar for your appointment time.
If you can’t attend this appointment, please go to www.belmontstudios.com and sign up for an appointment in the studio that works with your schedule.
Senior Portrait Frequently Asked Questions
· Senior portraits are scheduled to be taken at your school on July 22-23, 2019.
· $30 sitting fee. Cash, check or credit is accepted.
· We will take formal drape and tux photos. Guys need to wear a white t-shirt and girls need arrive hair and makeup ready. Your formal sitting with the drape may be made first, so we suggest wearing a tube top or strapless bra to wear under the drape.
· Girls and guys should bring 2 casual outfits (no low cut, revealing tops please). If you have a pet, musical instrument, sports item or special hobby, please bring. Props are encouraged.
· 2-3 weeks after the photo shoot you will receive an email (the one you give us when you register and/or email provided by the school) when your proofs are ready. Be sure and check your SPAM folder to be sure you do not miss this email.
· We will deliver the proofs to the school. Check the proof envelope for the date we will be returning to the school to pick up the proofs and orders.
· After we have picked up the orders, it will take approximately 8-10 weeks and orders will be delivered back to the school.
· If you are unable to attend the photo shoot at your school, go to www.belmontstudios.com/appointment and click on senior portraits and schedule an appointment in the studio.
· You can mail the order to the studio at any point, or you can come by and drop it off in the after hours box or meet with a studio representative.
· Be sure to take your senior portrait BEFORE school starts if possible. Appointments are very limited after school starts. We stop all photographing in September.
· Proofs must be returned and a yearbook photo selected.