- McAdory High School
McAdory High School Registration 2020/2021 School Year
Students NEW to McAdory High, DOES NOT include upcoming freshmen from McAdory Middle
Parents will complete the “New Student to JEFCOED Pre-Registration form” electronically.
Click on this https://forms.gle/725ymQXKkgzXG4E4A (English)
You may apply now. After documentation has been approved, you will receive a SNAPCODE from our school. We can begin to generate SNAPCODES after July 8th.
Parents upload residence verification documents to the local school via the link above. Illegible documents will not be accepted. See Scanning documents with a smartphone
Residence Verification Requirements
- All students must provide residence verification each school year.
- REQUIRED - A complete current lease (must include custodial parent name as tenant or occupant) or current month mortgage in the name of the custodial parent or Deed or Current Year Tax Card in the name of the custodial parent
- Two utility bills (current gas, electric bill, water bill)
2. A copy of the custodial parent’s driver’s license (or valid legal picture ID)
(lease or mortgage must have guardian name or must complete 2nd party)
New Student Verification Requirements
The following documents must be uploaded for NEW students to our school:
1) current original immunization card for the student
2) student birth certificate
3) student social security card
4) withdrawal papers from the previous school.
5) Unofficial Transcript
You CAN be a NEW STUDENT and also have a 2nd PARTY Address. If the name on the bills differs from the custodial guardian you have a 2nd party address.