- Gardendale High School
US Army: https://www.march2success.com/main/courses
Cost: Free-you do not have to sign up for the military This online course features a full-length diagnostic test in English, Math, Reading, Science and Writing, a personalized learning path with lessons and quizzes, and three full-length practice tests, with detailed answer explanations for each question. Scoring is scaled in accordance with ACT and provided by content area and overall score. The course’s subject areas include all of the areas tested on the actual ACT exam. The self-paced online course features interactive games, exercises and flashcards.
This course is based on Peterson’s online course development philosophy and approach:
- Individualized learning: every individual is unique
- Strategic learning: focus on achievable goals
- Pedagogical soundness: diagnosis-remediation-assessment model
Here's how it works:
- An initial diagnostic pre-assessment determines the student’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Based on pre-assessment results, a personalized course is created for each student. The course includes lessons that target exactly what the student needs to study.
- Practice tests allow the student to apply learning and gauge progress.
- The course is available 24/7 from any Internet-connected device.
This course covers a wide range of knowledge, providing remediation for all subject areas tested on the ACT exam.
Cheryl Litras, 951-256-4076 Cheryl@eKnowledge.com Cost: $19.99-$49.99
- All of our instructors have advanced degrees (Masters and PhD).
- 400+ hours of student classwork.
- 74+ hours of on-demand video.
- 460+ on-demand multimedia/video lessons.
- Live Teacher Chat in the Program.
- 39 automatically graded progress quizzes with detailed answers.
- 3,000 detailed practice and drill questions.
- Detailed interactive multimedia explanations to real released exam questions.
- Hundreds of quiz questions.
- 800+ page integrated and cross-indexed multimedia eBook.
- Vocabulary class with video instruction and 800 vocabulary words.
- 571 bite sized FasTrak Tips.
- Electronic outlines for each lesson and sample questions
Classlink Cost: Free
Go to KUDUR (on left Test Prep)
- Materials on ACT, PSAT, SAT, and AP