Return to Headlines

Student Registration

Click here for Online Registration

If you cannot complete registration online and need assistance, you may visit the GES office:

July 19th or 26th 9:00 am - 1:00 pm

July 21st or 28th 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm 

Please bring residence verification documents with you.

Items Required for Residence Verification in Jefferson County Schools

Single Party Residence

  • Current Lease or Deed
  • 2 Current Utility Bills (Power, Water or Gas)
  • Parent/Guardian Picture ID
  • Birth Certificate
  • Current Alabama Immunization Form

2nd Party Residency
Any person unable to produce residence documentation, as listed above, may prove residence as instructed below.

  • Provide the local school with the documents below.
  • The local school administrator will provide you with the information needed to complete your 2nd party residence requirements.

Property Owner:

  • Copy of Lease or Deed - If the property is leased, the parent of the student is required to be added to the lease
  • 2 Current Utility Bills (Power, Water or Gas)

Parent of Student:

  • 2 Proofs of Residence (Acceptable items include: Car Insurance, Bank Statement, Medical Bills, Current Pay Stub, Car Tag Receipt, Proof of Medicaid or Health Insurance)