Return to Headlines

2nd Party Address Verification (Click Here)

2nd Party Address Verification

2nd Party Address Verification


If the name on the bills differs from the custodial guardian you have a 2nd party address.  All RETURNING STUDENT 2nd party addresses will be verified this year through the PowerSchool Enrollment Link. (even if you verified last year) 


All NEW STUDENT 2nd party addresses will be uploaded HERE:

Click on this (English) (Spanish) 

  • Upload your documents.
  • 2nd party in Clay-Chalkville school zone will be approved by your school.
  • Request for 2nd party approval will be sent to the BOE.
  • You will be notified of approval or denial. If documentation is not produced by September 1st, student will be withdrawn.


Documents to be Uploaded:



  • Current Lease or Deed
  • 2 Current Utility Bills (Power, Water or Gas)
  • Driver’s License or Photo ID



  • Driver’s License or Parent/Custodian Photo ID
  • 2 Proofs of Residence (Acceptable items include: Car Insurance, Bank Statement, Medical Bills, Current Pay Stub, Car Tag, Receipt, Proof of Medicaid or Health Insurance, WIC, Food Stamps, Tax Return)

Illegible documents will not be accepted.