- Pinson Valley High School
- School Counseling
Return to Headlines
Alabama Lions High School Leadership Forum
- June 19-21-Troy University
- Summer Leadership Camp for Rising Seniors
- Click here for a flyer and application. Leadership Forum and Application
- More details? Visit alhslf.org/
AWTC Construction Trades Summer Training
- 6 week program
- US citizen with social security number
- must be 19
- Fields of Trade: Carpentry, Welding, Masonry, Electrical, HVAC
- Training Starts June 8, 2020
- Call 205-719-3220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
- Click here for the flyer: Construction Trades Flyer
Cyber Detectives Camp-UAB Summer Camp
- July 13-17
- Space is limited.
- Learn how law enforcement agents use cyber space to solver serious crimes.
- Contact Martha Earwood:email@example.com for more information.
- Click here for the flyer: Cyber Detectives Camp-UAB Summer 2020 Camp
- Click here to register: Cyber Detectives Camp Registration
Camp CSI: UAB Summer Camp
- Learn what forensics scientists and crime scene investigators do.
- June 15-19
- July 12-17
- Click here for the flyer: Camp CSI-UAB Summer Camp Flyer
- Click here to register:Camp CSI Registration
Girls Impact Summer Program 2020-Lawson State Community College
- Increase girls' interest in the STEM fields
- Rising 8th-9th-10th-11th-12th grade girls
- Click here for flyer:Girls Impact Summer Program
- Click here to register: http://girlsimpactalabama.org/
Summer Reading and Writing Skills
- Students will make substantial gains in comprehension, learn to read twice as fast, and become writer
- Students learn the best way to take notes, study for tests, and read fiction, non-fiction, and textbooks.
- Online class (face to face with teacher and other students)
- For more information or to register contact 1-800-903-0623.
- Click here for flyer: Summer Reading and Writing
- $209 +$39 for materials