- Corner High School
- School Counseling
ACT Testing Info
ACT Test Sections
The ACT has 5 different testing sections: Math, Science, English, Reading, and Writing. The Benchmarks are scores on the ACT subject-area tests that represent the level of achievement required for students to have a 50% chance of obtaining a B or higher or about a 75% chance of obtaining a C or higher in corresponding credit-bearing first-year college courses. These college courses include English composition, college algebra, introductory social science courses, and biology. The ACT College Readiness Benchmarks are:
|ACT Test Section
How to Practice for the ACT
Testing Dates and How to Register
All high school juniors will participate in the ACT here at CHS. However, students do not have to wait until then to take the test. The following are national ACT test dates that students can register for. There will be a testing fee for these national testing dates; however, students who receive free or reduced lunch may obtain a fee waiver from the Counseling Office.
Corner High Testing Date
- March 10, 2020 - ALL 11th grade students will take at Corner High School
Testing Dates (Off Campus)
- September 14, 2019 (August 16 - registration deadline)
- October 26, 2019 (September 20 - registration deadline)
- December 14, 2019 (November 8 - registration deadline)
- February 8, 2020 (January 10 - registration deadline)
- April 4, 2020 (February 28 - registration deadline)
- June 13, 2020 (May 8 - registration deadline)
- July 18, 2020 (June 19 - registration deadline)
Register online to take the ACT HERE!
How to Understand Your Score Report
- Click HERE to view a sample score report and learn more about the score report.