Welcome to Erwin Middle School
Erwin Middle School is committed to achieve success through innovative instruction, responsible resource management and stakeholder engagement.
Dress Code Reminders
- Jeans with open holes above the knee are not allowed
- Skirts and dresses must be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee
- Cut off tops, tank tops, and mesh or sheer tops can be worn if a t-shirt with sleeves is worn underneath or another shirt is worn over the top. The cover shirt or undershirt may not be clear or mesh
- No halter-tops, spaghetti strap tops. Midriff tops, or overly revealing shirts
- Purses and book bags are not allowed in class
- Leggings and jeggings are allowed only if you have appropriate clothing over them that meet the dress code policy
Starting Thursday, August 26, 2021 masks will become mandatory for all individuals at all JEFCOED campuses during school hours. They will be required through at least October 1st. We will reassess the situation before October 1st and communicate future plans to you.