Welcome to Career Tech!
About Career Tech:
The vision for the Career and Technical Education Program is a vital, progressive, and rigorous part of the total educational system that provides students with life skills and prepares them as a workforce in which business and industry are confident.
Our mission is to provide resources and services that ensure students' success in life and work.
- Integrity first.
- Striving for excellence.
- Always professional.
- Loyalty in service.
- Success through teamwork.
- Promote the positive image of career/technical education.
- Provide relevant and focused professional development.
- Maintain effective partnerships to promote development of Alabama's workforce.
- Provide continuous development of rigorous, progressive, and research-based career/technical education curricula.
- Recruit and retain highly qualified career/technical teachers and administrators.
- Increase the academic skills of career/technical education students.
- Exceed minimum requirements of state and federal legislation.
- Improve articulation with post-secondary education.
- Enhance and support the use of technology.
- Business Management and Administration
- Health Science (Nursing and Sports Medicine)
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Industrial Maintenance
Department Chairman: Mrs. Ginny Jett , Hospitality and Tourism