Purpose: Provide troubleshooting and Information for making Technology work for you.
This page as many links and troubleshooting ideas.
Steps to make things go quickly:
- Shutdown the device: many issues can be corrected by shutting down the device. This does not mean closing the lid on a laptop. On Windows devices, Start Menu-->Power-->Shutdown. Wait 30-60 seconds and the restart the device.
- Make sure your device/browser is updated.
Check for updates yourself
- Turn on your Chromebook.
- Connect your Chromebook to Wi-Fi.
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Settings .
- At the bottom of the left panel, select About Chrome OS.
- Under "Google Chrome OS," you'll find which version of the Chrome operating system your Chromebook uses.
- Select Check for updates.
- If your Chromebook finds a software update, it will start to download automatically.
- However, if you feel overwhelmed complete this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefRspW5bIhdF6hzGXPkqu-IJPd23n9Zx1k2lQotXmci5miOg/viewform. It has options to upload screen shots of issues. I will review your issue and try to help.
JefCoEd Technology Department Help Sheet