- Assistance with selecting print and electronic research materials
- Technology troubleshooting
- Support for the integration of instructional technology
- Promotion of literature
- Ethical use of digital resources
- "Maker Space" area
We encourage student use of the library's literary and electronic resources. Here are a few guidelines to remember in order to use our materials responsibly:
- Students may check out two books at a time for a period of two weeks. Exceptions may be made in special circumstances, with permission from the librarian.
- Overdue fines will be .10 per day that a material is late.
- If a book is lost, the replacement fee (well below what it actually costs to replace a lost item) is $15.00.
- Printing in black & white is .10 per sheet.
- Printing in color is .25 per sheet.
- Copies are .25 per sheet.
7:45 am-2:30 pm
*Extended times available upon request.