We believe that all.......
- Students have the right to an environment that is safe and drug-free.
- Students will have a curriculum that is challenging and developmentally appropriate that will yield high expectations of all students morally and academically.
- Students' ability should be nurtured to enhance their self-worth, self-development, and academic skills.
- Students should gain valuable educational experiences that are applicable to everyday life.
- Students will have an opportunity to have their academic achievement monitored by a variety of assessments and evaluations.
- Students have a right to be exposed to an environment that facilitates parents, teachers, and the community collaborating to improve the quality of education for children.
- Students should be taught and led by staff teachers and administrators who value and participate in professional development.
Hillview School Pledge
I pledge today to do my best in reading, math and all the rest.
I promise to obey the rules in my class and in my school.
I'll respect myself and others too.
I'll expect the best in all I do.
I'll keep my school clean and safe, come every day and not be late.
I am here to learn and I'll say it aloud.
I'll always be tiger proud!