Every Student, Every Day!
Preparing students to be college and career ready while developing skills to be life-long learners.
CCHS 2019-2020 Course Descriptions and Elective Offerings
You may view the Course Selection Sheets by going to your grade level Google Classroom.
Freshmen Code: znf2nbg
Sophomore Code: oqw5e3
Junior Code: 79mrri
Senior Code: sbss0pj
CCHS Dismissal Procedures:
- The bell will ring at 2:50 each day
- Students will go to lockers, restroom, etc, at this time. They will have 10 MINUTES to get to their bus
- Buses will be lined up from the Tech building behind the lunchroom, all the way around in front of the fieldhouse, and up to the band field. Buses will exit at 3:00
- Exit and load busses behind the school
- Enter from Cougar Dr. and pull around to the softball field to drop-off
An Administrator must give permission for any change in transportation.
No students should be dropped off or picked up in the student parking lot.
Pre-K applications are now available for children zoned to Grantswood Community School and Irondale Community School until July 31. Click the link above to learn more.