Every Student, Every Day!
Preparing students to be college and career ready while developing skills to be life-long learners.
Congressman Gary Palmer is pleased to announce four students from Jefferson County International Baccalaureate School as the winners of Alabama’s Sixth Congressional District’s first Congressional App Challenge. The winners are Aniket Pant, Viraj Kacker, Lonnie Webb, and Cole McKee. The team designed an app to bring awareness to the water crisis in Tanzania, Africa.
Congratulations to the members of the 2018 JEFCOED All-County Bands! Friday, October 26, over 500 JEFCOED band students competed with one another for the honor of representing Jefferson County Schools as a member of the All-County High School Band or the All-County Middle School Band.
The Jefferson County School District receive grants from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to work together on improving postsecondary advising.
Senior Baby Pictures
Senior baby pictures are due by 3:00 on Friday, November 30. Email your baby picture to Mrs. McCaull at email@example.com
CCHS Dismissal Procedures:
- The bell will ring at 2:50 each day
- Students will go to lockers, restroom, etc, at this time. They will have 10 MINUTES to get to their bus
- Buses will be lined up from the Tech building behind the lunchroom, all the way around in front of the fieldhouse, and up to the band field. Buses will exit at 3:00
- Exit and load busses behind the school
- Enter from Cougar Dr. and pull around to the softball field to drop-off
An Administrator must give permission for any change in transportation.
No students should be dropped off or picked up in the student parking lot.