- On-campus learning
- Five days a week following the JEFCOED calendar
- JEFCOED Teachers
- Jefferson County Virtual Academy of Learning (JCVAL)
- Considered an alternative for students seeking a non-traditional pathway for their K-12 education
- 100% of instruction takes place online.
- Classes taught by virtual school teachers employed by Edmentum, an outside vendor.
- JCVAL is different from “Remote Learning” that took place in 2020-2021.
- Should be considered a long-term option; students may choose to attend JCVAL by semester.
- Students will have to meet all criteria and requirements for acceptance in JCVAL.
- JCVAL application’s deadline was August 1st. No additional applications are being considered for the fall semester.
- A second application window will be created for the second semester. Notification will be communicated to all parents once the application window opens.