- Masks are mandatory for all individuals at all JEFCOED campuses during school hours.
- Masks must continue to be worn on school buses. (This has been our policy since the first day of school.)
- Masks will remain optional but recommended for all athletic and extracurricular activities. We will continue to follow all other points of emphasis from the AHSAA.
If You are Sick
- Must be isolated for at least 10 days after symptoms first appear
- Must be fever-free for at least 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications at the end of the 10 day period
- Improvement of all other symptoms
Exclusion From School
- With universal maskings, students and employees will be notified of possible exposure.
- Individuals will not be excluded from school unless they become symptomatic.
- Teachers, staff, students, and visitors should keep a social distance of at least 6 feet in all areas of the school when possible.
- Students and staff will respect personal space in all school areas and activities.
- Visitors will be allowed on a pre-approved basis for scheduled activities that make allowances for respect of personal space.
- All eligible students and staff members are encouraged to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- All school areas will be cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Cleaning schedules will be adjusted to clean and disinfect common areas on a more frequent basis.
- Handwashing and respiratory etiquette will be reinforced daily with students and staff.