Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Melanie Gaines
National Honor Society Membership Requirements
1. Students will be eligible for membership during the spring of their sophomore or junior year.
2. Students will be invited to apply for membership if they have a 3.5 GPA and have no Class 2 or Class 3 discipline infractions on file.
3. Student membership applications will be reviewed by a membership selection committee based on their current levels of Scholarship, Leadership, Character and Service.
As a National Honor Society Member students will be expected to do the following:
1. Attend regularly scheduled meetings at 7:15 in the morning.
2. Complete 25 hours of community volunteer service.
3. Maintain a 3.5 GPA.
4. Avoid disciplinary actions.
5. Participate in Major Service Projects each semester.