Jefferson County Counseling and Learning Center
- We believe students need an educational environment that is safe and clean with stability, structure and parental involvement.
- We believe students must actively participate for learning to occur.
- We believe the staff should address students’ physical, social, moral, behavioral, and academic needs.
- We believe in creating setting postive and motivational examples to each student.
- We belive in the Development of Character , Goals and Asperations