Welcome to Erwin Middle School
Effectively provide for the diverse needs of all learners on their JEFCOED Journey.
Achieve success through innovative instruction, responsible resource management and stateholder engagement.
-All students can successfully learn/become life-ready.
-We use data to inform/ continuously improve.
-We work as a team for our student's success.
-Our goal is to always become better.
-Schools are safe/secure with appropriate support.
-Wise/equitable/transparent use of resources creates an environment for success.
We are hosting our First Annual Parent University, a special night for parents at Erwin Middle School on Tuesday, December 13th. Parents will have the opportunity to attend three informative sessions and students will receive 100 participation points for parental support. We have a lot of great sessions, resources, and giveaways just for parents, so if you would, please come out and show your support!
Dress Code Reminders
- Jeans with open holes above the knee are not allowed
- Skirts and dresses must be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee
- Cut off tops, tank tops, and mesh or sheer tops can be worn if a t-shirt with sleeves is worn underneath or another shirt is worn over the top. The cover shirt or undershirt may not be clear or mesh
- No halter-tops, spaghetti strap tops. Midriff tops, or overly revealing shirts
- Purses and book bags are not allowed in class
- Leggings and jeggings are allowed only if you have appropriate clothing over them that meet the dress code policy
The application window is now open. All applications must be postmarked by February 14, 2023.
The application is currently closed for the spring semester.