Welcome to Erwin Middle School
Erwin Middle School is committed to creating a safe environment embracing mistakes, instilling hope, and engaging all stakeholders through challenging and innovative instructional practices.
Dress Code Reminders
- Jeans with open holes above the knee are not allowed
- Skirts and dresses must be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee
- Cut off tops, tank tops, and mesh or sheer tops can be worn if a t-shirt with sleeves is worn underneath or another shirt is worn over the top. The cover shirt or undershirt may not be clear or mesh
- No halter-tops, spaghetti strap tops. Midriff tops, or overly revealing shirts
- Purses and book bags are not allowed in class
- Leggings and jeggings are allowed only if you have appropriate clothing over them that meet the dress code policy
We are celebrating the moment! Learn more about our district's and school's results on Alabama's Unified Report Card.