Welcome to Erwin Middle School
Erwin Middle School is committed to achieve success through innovative instruction, responsible resource management and stakeholder engagement.
Dress Code Reminders
- Jeans with open holes above the knee are not allowed
- Skirts and dresses must be no shorter than 4 inches above the knee
- Cut off tops, tank tops, and mesh or sheer tops can be worn if a t-shirt with sleeves is worn underneath or another shirt is worn over the top. The cover shirt or undershirt may not be clear or mesh
- No halter-tops, spaghetti strap tops. Midriff tops, or overly revealing shirts
- Purses and book bags are not allowed in class
- Leggings and jeggings are allowed only if you have appropriate clothing over them that meet the dress code policy
New guidelines for when students may return to school following a positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
The Jefferson County Board of Education will meet once during the month of January.
The application window is now open. All applications must be postmarked by February 14, 2022.