JEFCOED Community Education
The Community Education Program is a fee-based program provided by the Jefferson County School System. We are comprised of before and after school programs as well as Holiday and Summer Programs. Community Education services are designed to be an extension of the child’s school day. The program is designed so that it is a high-quality enrichment experience, providing opportunities for growth and development in the physical, emotional, social and intellectual areas. We are pleased to accept students ages 5-12 who are zoned for Jefferson County Schools. Students will be accepted into the after school child care program at the school in which they are enrolled.
Full Day Holiday Program will be available at many JEFCOED / CEZ programs. Children MUST be “pre-registered” in order to attend. If you mark that your child is going to attend and they do not show up, you will be responsible for paying for those days marked, $20.00 per day. We must be notified three business days prior to the start of the Holiday Program, if you need to change your students’ attendance. Everyone must complete the form below and return it by December 12, 2019. This form helps us to know the number of staff we need to schedule for the holiday program.
- At least twelve children must be registered for Full Day Holiday Program
- On all Full Days, please remember to send a lunch and a drink
- Please remember parents are required to bring children inside and sign them in each day. Our hours are 6:30 a.m-6:00 p.m. The holiday fee is $20.00 per day.
- NO applications will be accepted after December 12, 2019.
- If your plans change the deadline to remove a day is December 18, 2019. Please send notification in writing to add or remove any date.