Technical Requirements for QualityCore Online Testing
Prior to Test Administration
· To each testing computer you will need to do the following:
v Turn off all pop up blockers.
v Click HERE to run an application to check individual computers for readiness for QualityCore online testing.
v Resolve any issues
v Install VanGuard on each computer.
· Monitor Size: 17 inch recommended.
· Testing must occur in a computer lab setting.
v A “computer lab” could be set up with a rolling cart in a classroom if necessary.
· Tablets (iPads, Nooks, etc.) cannot be used at this time.
· Administrator’s computers will need Adobe Flash player and Adobe Reader.
v Click HERE to download Adobe Flash Player.
v Click HERE to download Adobe Reader.
· Submit any technical issues to HelpDesk (firstname.lastname@example.org).