The Career/Technical Education program is a vital, progressive, and rigorous part of the total educational system that provides students with life skills and prepares them as a workforce in which business and industry are confident.
To provide resources and services that ensure students success in life and work
- Integrity first.
- Striving for excellence.
- Always professional.
- Loyalty in service.
- Success through teamwork.
- Promote the positive image of career/technical education.
- Provide relevant and focused professional development.
- Maintain effective partnerships to promote development of Alabama's workforce.
- Provide continuous development of rigorous, profressive, and research-based career/technical education curricula.
- Recruit and retain highly qualified career/technical teachers and administrators.
- Increase the academic skills of career.technical education students.
- Exceed minimum requirements of state and federal legislation.
- Improve articulation with postsecondary education.
- Enhance and support the use of technology.